Blackman's Auto Repair in Danbury, CT 06810 is a full-service preventative
maintenance and auto repair center, providing comprehensive car care services
for your domestic or import vehicle to keep it running at full power. For
questions, contact us at 203-743-1337 or send
us an email, and our experts will help determine what needs to be done.
Our basic auto maintenance services include:
30/60/90K Mileage Maintenance
As time goes by, various auto repair and maintenance needs come up at different intervals. Most manufacturers recommend car maintenance in intervals of 30,000 miles. This is the 30/60/90K mile schedule (issued by the manufacturers to car owners). Trust the experts at Blackman's Auto Repair to keep you on schedule, and help you preserve the condition of the vehicle, optimize its performance, and increase its resale value. The 30/60/90K service includes the following:
- Fluid replacements
- Oil and Filter changes
- Tire rotation, spin balance, and pressure adjustments
- Inspection of parts and systems - gears, tires, brake pads, belts, hoses, etc.
- With higher mileage: spark plugs, belts, timing belts when applicable
Factory Recommended Service/Maintenance
Automotive and auto parts come with a factory recommended service and maintenance schedule. The manufacturer will tell you how often to service or replace an auto part. At Blackman's Auto Repair, we offer factory recommended service/maintenance. Our highly skilled auto mechanics offer comprehensive knowledge and experience. At Blackman's Auto Repair, all your factory recommended service/maintenance needs are handled with the latest diagnostic equipment. Remember, we work on all American and imported vehicles (either diesel or gas engines).
Oil, Lube, and Filter
To keep running smoothly, your car highly relies on oil, lube, and oil filters. Oil helps in lubricating, cooling, and cleaning the internal engine components. With time, motor oil becomes contaminated. Your car needs an oil, lube, and filter change every three months (or 3,000 miles). When it is time for a lube, oil, or filter change, take your vehicle to Blackman's Auto Repair in Danbury, CT 06810.
To learn more about our Car & Truck Care services, call us at 203-743-1337 or request a quote by clicking below:
What People Say About Us
I trust the repair of my vintage car and my daily car to no one else! Family owned
business that treats their customers as family also!!
* Courteous and friendly greeting when you walk in the door. It's a responsible, family run business and it shows.
* They take the time to understand exactly what the issue is and explain what they will do.
* They called me during the day to tell me they needed a different part and explained the cost difference and asked if I still wanted to have that work done.
* Work was completed on schedule, on budget exactly as they described. They went over and explained all the work at the end. It's getting harder and harder to find family-run businesses with integrity that treat you with respect but Blackman's Auto Repair is one of them.
We have been customers of Blackman's Auto Repair for 15+ years and have had nothing but great service from them. Jim/T.J. ensure that the cars are serviced and if other repairs, such as check-in lights, tires, changing timing belts etc are needed they provide options so that the work can be completed at a reasonable cost.
In one of our cars there was a small oil leak in the engine and they advised us that there was a technical service bulletin (TSB) and this issue has come up and will/should be covered by GM. I brought to the dealer and they fixed it for free. This is an example of Blackman's service going above and beyond.
e have been very satisfied customers for many years. Great service, customer relations, and fair pricing. Wouldn't think of going anywhere else!!
Excellent work, good pricing may NOT be the cheapest but well worth it, and has a reputation for honesty and good advice. Can't go wrong here.